Water And Wastewater Pipeline And Facilities Service
Trident provides services for water and wastewater pipelines and associated facilities. The services include feasibility studies, design, engineering, and project and construction management. Our clients have contracted Trident to study Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) and pipeline flow simulation. The Trident team has extensive water and wastewater experience which includes Pipelines, Pump Stations, Tank Facilities, and Plant Facilities.
- Studies to Optimize Pipeline Routing
- Pipeline Design Services including Route Selection and Sensitive Crossings
- Preliminary Design Basis Documentation
- Detailed Design and Alignment Sheets
- Support of Permit Applications for Pipeline Projects
- Design Development Studies Services for HDD Crossings
- Pipeline Operations and Maintenance Manual Preparation
- Corrosion Engineering
- CP Field Testing & Maintenance
- Complete CP System Installation, Check-outs, and Trouble Shooting
- Direct Assessment (DA)
- Pipeline Integrity Services
- Coatings System Plans & Specifications
- Field Investigation for Permitting of Pipeline Installation
- Soil, Water, and Contamination Sampling during Construction
- Permitting and Regulatory Compliance
- Testing and Removal of Hazardous Materials
- Potable Water System Evaluation
- Valve Data Management
- Valve Exercising / Operation
- Water Distribution System Flushing
- Backflow Preventions Device Testing
- Backflow Prevention Device Repairs
Corrosion detection and prevention, including installation of vital mitigation measures.
Tanks & Vessels
Comprehensive solutions, including new construction and upgrades to existing above and underground tanks.
Project & Construction Management
Dedicated, certified engineering professionals for all phases of design, construction, mitigation and permitting needs
NATURAL GAS, HYDROGEN, & POWER GENERATION FACILITies SERVICES
Feasibility studies, design, engineering, and project and construction management.