Water and Wastewater Pipeline and Facility Services
Trident provides engineering design; pipeline corrosion engineering and cathodic protection; environmental investigations, testing, and sampling; and backflow services for water and wastewater pipeline stations, tank facilities, and treatment plants.
- Studies to Optimize Pipeline Routing
- Pipeline Design Services including Route Selection and Sensitive Crossings
- Preliminary Design Basis Documentation
- Detailed Design and Alignment Sheets
- Support of Permit Applications for Pipeline Projects
- Design Development Studies Services for HDD Crossings
- Pipeline Operations and Maintenance Manual Preparation
- Corrosion Engineering
- CP Field Testing & Maintenance
- Complete CP System Installation, Check-outs, and Trouble Shooting
- Direct Assessment (DA)
- Pipeline Integrity Services
- Coatings System Plans & Specifications
- Field Investigation for Permitting of Pipeline Installation
- Soil, Water, and Contamination Sampling during Construction
- Permitting and Regulatory Compliance
- Testing and Removal of Hazardous Materials
- Potable Water System Evaluation
- Valve Data Management
- Valve Exercising / Operation
- Water Distribution System Flushing
- Backflow Preventions Device Testing
- Backflow Prevention Device Repairs
Corrosion detection and prevention, including installation of vital mitigation measures.
Tanks & Vessels
Comprehensive solutions, including new construction and upgrades to existing above and underground tanks.
NATURAL GAS, HYDROGEN, & POWER GENERATION FACILITies SERVICES
Feasibility studies, design, engineering, and project and construction management.
Project & Construction Management
Dedicated, certified engineering professionals for all phases of design, construction, mitigation and permitting needs