Tank and Vessel Services
The Trident team has extensive experience inspecting, designing, permitting, and providing construction management services for tank systems including waste oil and other petroleum storage systems, standby generators, and fuel handling facilities. We also provide services for chemical tanks and water storage tanks.
Trident offers comprehensive solutions for aboveground and underground tanks – petroleum, hazardous waste, chemical, and water tanks. We have a diverse team of engineers, technicians, and inspectors with different levels of STI, API, and NACE International certifications in cathodic protection, coatings, corrosion, non-destructive examinations, and integrity inspections.
- Engineering Design Services
- New Aboveground Storage Tank and Piping Installations
- Upgrades to Existing Aboveground Storage Tanks and Piping
- Code Compliance Evaluations
- American Petroleum Institute (API) 653 and 510 Inspections
- Steel Tank Institute (STI) Tank Inspections
- Non-destructive Examinations
- Tank Linings & Coatings Inspections
- CA Title 22 Inspections
- Hydropneumatic Tank Inspections
- Investigation and Remediation
- CP and Coatings System Plans & Specifications
- Technical Recommendations
- Tank Linings & Coatings Assessment and Design
- Technical Training
- Risk Analysis and Safety Studies
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Fiberglass, Polyethylene, and other Plastic Tank, Inspections, and Design
Corrosion detection and investigation including design, and installation of vital mitigation measures for corrosion prevention.
Project & Construction Management
Dedicated, certified engineering professionals for all phases of design, construction, mitigation and permitting needs
NATURAL GAS, HYDROGEN, & POWER GENERATION FACILITies SERVICES
Feasibility studies, design, engineering, and project and construction management.
WATER & WASTEWATER PIPELINES AND FACILITIES
Planning & corrective solutions (including Horizontal Directional Drilling) for Pipelines, Pump Stations, Tank Facilities & Treatment Plants.