Tank And Vessel Services
Trident offers comprehensive solutions for aboveground and underground tanks for petroleum, water, chemicals, and hazardous wastes. We have a diverse team of engineers, technicians, and inspectors with different levels of STI, API, and NACE International certifications in cathodic protection, coatings, corrosion, non-destructive examinations, and integrity inspections. The Trident team has extensive experience in scoping, designing, permitting, and providing construction management services for standby generators, fuel handling facilities, and tank systems.
- Engineering Design Services
- New Aboveground Storage Tank and Piping Installations
- Upgrades to Existing Aboveground Storage Tanks and Piping
- Code Compliance Evaluations
- American Petroleum Institute (API) 653 and 510 Inspections
- Steel Tank Institute (STI) Tank Inspections
- Non-destructive Examinations
- Tank Linings & Coatings Inspections
- CA Title 22 Inspections
- Hydropneumatic Tank Inspections
- Investigation and Remediation
- CP and Coatings System Plans & Specifications
- Technical Recommendations
- Tank Linings & Coatings Assessment and Design
- Technical Training
- Risk Analysis and Safety Studies
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Fiberglass, Polyethylene, and other Plastic Tank, Inspections, and Design
Corrosion detection and investigation including design, and installation of vital mitigation measures for corrosion prevention.
Project & Construction Management
Dedicated, certified engineering professionals for all phases of design, construction, mitigation and permitting needs
NATURAL GAS, HYDROGEN, & POWER GENERATION FACILITies SERVICES
Feasibility studies, design, engineering, and project and construction management.
WATER & WASTEWATER PIPELINES AND FACILITIES
Planning & corrective solutions (including Horizontal Directional Drilling) for Pipelines, Pump Stations, Tank Facilities & Treatment Plants.